Friday, June 13, 2008

Back from camp!!

HI~ all my little monkeys from so many diff schools.
and hi to other readers if any...
I'm BACK!
From my first full leadership training camp! and my greatest camp yet!
this camp just shows me why I love leadership training camps so much.
it's 5.16am in the morning now...-.-...
why am I wake....
well got waken up by my phone cos my friend kept calling me...
to play Dota..-.-....at 1 am..-.-...
anyway, just finished the game and came to take a look...and...
WA! my ROARING BOARD is flooded.... I LIKE!
LOL...
anyway...going back to sleep... :P
will reply the taggies and post about Xinmin Camp when I wake up again.
SHAG.

Will be going on another of my monkey escapades either when I wake up or on Sat to check out the kayaking spot at Pasir Ris like I told

I AM ROARING MONKEY!!!!
MONKEY!
NOT DUMBO!
DUMBO = ELEPHANT!

Anyway, to my crazy little monkeys from Wi-5(Xinmin), thanks for the great camp. You kept your promise and made the camp a BANG!
And thanks for the Quaker Bar and the little note! SO SWEET of you guys.
Hadn't had breakfast when you guys gave it to me because I was writing your reflection booklets. SO HUNGRY!
TOUCHED!
HAO!
I LIKE!
LOL
I LIKE!

k...back to sleep.
Nite.

No comments: