Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Taggie replies.

Racy: Hey~ haha...yeah... long time no talk....glad you're doing well. ^_^

Amanda: haha....yeah....the injury sucks... I'll be going for diving lesson later think it's going to hinder me.... and the expedition next tues day, hope it's not going to stop me from doing anything.

Rena: Hey... haha... Well, it's company policy to protect campers and mainly male instructors i guess. Things like campers getting too attached to instructors, feeling betrayed when instructors get busy to talk to them, sch or parents no happy about campers being too close the instructors, more extreme cases of camper being raped by instructor(seriously i dunno how true this is)....yadayadayada......
I dun really care cos I believe I'm not the type that female campers will go crazy over, and if remaining in contact means that I can continue to influence them positively, why not?
I know I may not be the best role model, but I hope my campers can learn form my positive side.
I think i explained in one of my post. but for got which one...
BUT, it's different when we get hunted down by campers(as in somehow find our emails and add us), which happens really often...haha...so... yea...

No comments: