Friday, July 18, 2008

Taggie replies.

Just got back form Batam!!
haha....
first to reply than blog about the trip.


Nive: hi. I'm not sure if he has a blog lay. haha...

Shihui: lol... cos rumble no group photo ma...got meh?

Sirong: haha....u all happily tgt dun fight i happy le. hmm....really dunno sia... that time i'm prob doing my last camp before school starts.

Alison: ur alison from where? sorry, really bag with names. plus os many alison. see u will remember ba...

HuiMing: lol....of course. li hai rite? haha....cos zd keep saying " with a 'g'." lol... so i know lo. then saw ur name on ur shirt too. ya. i remember liao. haha... lol... wad pro...eh...y u not so "crappy" during camp, joke with u u always like blur blur one. now liddat?
u means u accidentially stumbbled across my blog? my group ppl wants the camp photo can i cant pass them man. though they gave me my blog. but nth lay. though they gave me their email(no chance to return them), i cant contact them. cos technically we are not supposed to keep in contact... but if they hunt me down then not that bad. stupid rite. but it's like that.

No comments: