Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back from camp!

Yo!
Back from camp!!
hmm....blog seems to be dying...
wonder how many ppl are still reading...haha...
cos no comments or tags....
but at least I know there are still a few that are reading....
as long as anyone still reads, I'll write.
haha....
anyway, before I go on to post about the camp I just had with Greenwood Pri,
taggies reply...


Daniel: o. THAT daniel. lol....hi.

Samuel: sorry....which samuel r u? camper? which school? or instructor???>.<

pokpok: yo! lol... haha...i'm ok. wa abt u?

Jiahui: haha....hey....yea....it was painful too and showering with that hand like that was worst.... ur banned lifted??

evelina: hey. i'm doing ok. you? hope all's ok for u too.

jesslyn: haha...i'll try... passion and stupidity is going to kill me someday. lol...


ok...
that's that...

stay tuned for the post on Greenwood pri camp.
comign soon...

No comments: