Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Beginning of a new chaper. Is this the end? When will be the next time?

For the past few days, I've been looking through the camp photos and video I have.
Some of my old blog entries.
Blogs of campers.
Reminiscing.

School is going to start this coming Monday.
4th August 2008.

Wanted to do that last camp from Monday to today.
28th-30th July 2008
Wanted to mirror Zedong or Baoyun.
Wanted to mark this point in my life with something dramatic or at least something really memorable.

But, sadly, CANNOT.
Zedong can I had to go for diving lesson.
Leaving for Dayang for a recce/exploration trip next Tuesday.
The lesson ended at 1030pm.
By the time we got back to Choa Chu Kang, it was 1137pm, the last 975 was gone too.
Not only couldn't we attend the last campfire,
we could not go in to crap with the instructors for the last time too.
I was intending to write this post in JBac, where I immerse myself in the atmosphere there.

It is a pity I couldn't end it the way I wanted.
However, it may just be a good thing too.
It's not like it's really the "full-stop" in my "career" as an instructor.
It's still in me.
I'd probably still do camps when I have the time.
But, this "imperfect ending" will probably make sure I'll be back for more camps.
Because I'll be reminded that, "there wasn't an ending"

I wonder when will be the next time....
The next time I put on the instructor T....
The next time I wash the toilet at JBac...
The next time cheering with campers....
The next time I feel like throwing up blood because of campers....
The next time I cannot sleep because I need to do sentry....
The next time I have a campfire...
The next time I hear, "Instructor, when can we wash up~?!!?".....
The next time.....

So many memories....
The fun with campers.
The fun with instructors.
The lame joke sessions at night.
The problems campers give me.
The happy faces of campers.
The improvement you see in the campers.
The....


I'm sure going to miss camp.

Don't worry.
I'll continue to post on this blog.
Stories, show recommendations and reviews, outdoor stuff....etc...
Though there won't be can camp post for sometime...


P.s: was looking at uni schedule....maybe September 20th - 28th can do camp! lol...

No comments: