Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Taggie replies.

Ok!
Back to blogging.
First, to reply tags.

Guo Wei: sorry man...i had a camp straight after we break camp on had lunch on sat.
so couldn't make it. you guys saw instructor potato and yuanshan rite?

Caroline: hey....that name rings a bell! i checked my name list and, yea! she's in my group.
lol....small world. Cant remember her face though form her name though. got pic? lol....wad did she say abt the camp and me? she had fun?

kayying and vanisa: thank you. lol...

Jiahui: o. got vid r? show me hor. haha...

natalie: wa sia? jestyn's camper?? lol....how did u get my blog address sia??

Huisi: wahhaah....liddat i must see! CLASSMATE, SHOW ME HOR!!

kayying: swee! show me show me. lol...

si rong, shi hui, sok kee, jia sheng, weehong, karthick: hey...haha...will post on ur camp soon. but gotta wait awhile. cos stil lgto a few camps b4 urs to write abt. ^_^ speaking of running ard the campfire....i just sprained my ankle during my last campfire jumping ard the fire. lol...stupid man...

vanisa: lol...thanks....cos i away in camp for like 2 weeks ma.



will finish the post on Jurong west pri asap...
Grrr....
I need more discipline!!! and endurance!!!

No comments: